TAV "primeclass" CIP Service
TAV “primeclass” provides exclusive assistance service at Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz International Airport prior to and after flights by its professional team of employees as well as a wide range of other services provided during travels to offer a comfortable and privileged travel experience. TAV "primeclass” provides a pleasant traveling experience for passengers who would like to enjoy a stress-free flight and race against time...
TAV “primeclass” CIP Service offers;
- Greeting at the airport,
- Porter service,
- Assistance during check-in and passport transactions,
- Privileged payment points when shopping at duty-free stores in the company of an assistant,
- Welcoming at the lounges,
- Accompanying the passenger to departure gates,
- Greeting during your return flight,
- Assistance during visa transactions, if required,
- Privilege of using fast track service during passport control,
- Assistance in meeting with greeters.
And many more…
Please click here
Frequently Asked Questions
Schedules, price information and ticket operations regarding flights are under the control and responsibility of the airline companies. You can access detailed and accurate information from your airline company.
Yes. You need to make your subscription within one hour of entering the car park.
Our terminal and our parking provide 24 hour services and you can make your subscription transaction any time of the day in a very short time.
Airline companies are responsible for all procedures after check-in, during loading of luggage to aircraft and afterwards. Therefore you should make your application to related airlines company Lost-Damaged Luggage Units with your identification and luggage information.