In order to ensure the comfort of all customers, Madinah Airport provides a wide range of facilities and services for disabled and reduced mobility passengers. All disabled travelers using Madinah Airport will receive assistance, starting from the moment they reach the airport, through check-in and security check, right up until they are seated on the plane. The same level of assistance is offered to arriving passengers.
There are a number of state-of-the-art facilities for passengers with disabilities and reduced mobility throughout Madinah Airport:
- Dedicated Check-In and Information Desks in the terminal, including the Hajj Terminal.
- Personal Assistance at the airport both upon arrival and departure.
- Wheelchair and disability-friendly toilet facilities with appropriate sanitary fittings are available throughout the terminal.
- Disabled Toilet Alarm system for any emergency condition.
- Disabled Refuge Alarm system in all the escape exits/fire stairs.
Tibah Airports Operation Co. as a disability-friendly company, is focused on changing and improving the attitudes of the entire community to better understand people living with a physical disability.
Real-time information of arrival and departure flights at Tibah Airport
Schedules, price information and ticket operations regarding flights are under the control and responsibility of the airline companies. You can access detailed and accurate information from your airline company.
Yes. You need to make your subscription within one hour of entering the car park.
Our terminal and our parking provide 24 hour services and you can make your subscription transaction any time of the day in a very short time.
Airline companies are responsible for all procedures after check-in, during loading of luggage to aircraft and afterwards. Therefore you should make your application to related airlines company Lost-Damaged Luggage Units with your identification and luggage information.