QHSE Policy Statement
(Download the signed QHSE Policy Statement)
Tibah is committed to implement and maintain Quality, Occupational Health, Safety, and Environment Management Systems that continually improve effectiveness and performance, providing services that meet the requirements of our internal and external customers, applicable standards, and comply with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements. This organizational commitment is undoubtedly in the best interests of our customers, employees, contractors, key stakeholders, and the local community in which we live and work.
Tibah has established Integrated Management Systems (IMS) that adheres to ISO 9001, ISO 10002, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 standards and GACAR Part 5. Through this IMS system, Tibah resolutely sets QHSE objectives and maintains comprehensive risk assessments; from health and safety to environmental evaluations, while providing quality services exceeding our customers' high expectations.
Tibah is committed to:
- Establish and Integrate QHSE and complaints-handling objectives into our business strategies and corporate and operational processes;
- Achieve customer satisfaction by providing high-quality services and excellent facilities
- Provide adequate resources to satisfactorily establish, implement, maintain and continually improve QHSE Management System;
- Provide a safe and healthy work environment by preventing work-related injury and ill-health;
- Eliminate quality nonconformance, potential HSE hazards and reduce QHSE risks;
- Protect the environment by minimizing our impact through pollution prevention, reducing consumption of natural resources, and recycling;
- Maintain the trust of all stakeholders through clear communication, mutual consultation, and effective collaboration;
- Conduct regular inspections and routine audit programs and management reviews;
- Respond to emergencies in accordance with PMIA Emergency Response Plan;
- Promote QHSE responsibility among employees organization-wide;
- Develop and promote an organizational culture of accountability and moral responsibility in our People through structured human resource processes;
- Encourage our employees and stakeholders to dutifully report QHSE hazards or potential issues and escalate it to the management;
- Assure the safety of all aviation operations, staff, customers, stakeholders, and all airport users;
- Comply with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements;
The QHSE Policy and IMS shall be reviewed periodically to ensure continuing suitability to conform to relevant legal and regulatory obligations, requirements of Tibah, our customers, and the market.
Shopping & Dining
See the full range of shops in our shopping universe. At the airport you'll find a great selection of shops within fashion, electronics, design and souvenirs
Your way to a secure parking space!
Real-time information of arrival and departure flights at Madinah Airport